Easy Cupcake Wreath Directions
- 14" Straw wreath base
- 150 Decorative cupcake wrappers (mine are from Martha Stewart's Halloween collection, 3 packs)
- 18" length of strong black yarn
- Glue gun and glue sticks
- Hold the cut ends of the yarn together and tie into a loop.
- Attach the loop of yarn to the straw wreath using a lark's head knot.
- Use the glue gun to attach the cupcake wrappers all over the wreath. Place the cupcake wrappers with the right sides against the wreath. Vary the color placement so you don't have big clumps of a single color.
Project notes: You don't have to make a Halloween wreath...you can use whatever wrappers appeal to you to get the look you want.