Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Big Disney world Announcement Tonight

Waiting for news of the "big" Disney World announcement today. Rumor has it is something to do with the Fantasyland re-boot that is scheduled:

© Samantha McNesby
Expect to see some info about a new show at the Cinderella Castle stage, and some info on the revised plan for Fantasyland. I have heard that my least favorite Fantasyland attraction may be on the way out, here's to hoping!

I'll update this post as soon as I hear something concrete....

Press Conference news update:

  • Ariel ride, Beast's castle complete with 'West Wing" and counter service/table service dining
  • Belle's cottage story/performance area announced
  • Snow White Mine Train ride and princess meet & greet replacing Snow White's Scary Adventures 
  • Star Tours reopens May 20th....I'll be there!

No comments:

Post a Comment