|Beaded cuff kit by Laura Nelkin|
- The cuffs are adorable -- and it is so cold outside some lace-y spring knitting would be nice!
- If you want to learn how to knit lace, a small project like this is a good choice to start with.
- Ditto the above if you want to learn how to add beads to your knitting!
- Going out to the mailbox and finding one of these little kits....free! Sounds like fun to me!
- Did I mention the yarn was the gorgeous 100% silk Andrea by Shaeffer Yarns?
Entering is free and easy--see details on SandraSingh's blog here!
Good luck, I hope someone I know wins!
Boring disclosure stuff here!
I don't work for Sandra or her blog and did not receive any type of compensation...
though I did enter the contest & would be thrilled to win!!