Sunday, January 23, 2011

Contest: Win a Free Knitting Kit from Sandra Singh!

One of the sweetest yarn shops online just got a little sweeter this week! Check out SandraSingh.com for the details on how you can win a kit to make one of these pretty beaded cuff bracelets:

 
Beaded cuff kit by Laura Nelkin
What I like about this kit from Laura Nelkin of Nelkin Designs:
  1. The cuffs are adorable -- and it is so cold outside some lace-y spring knitting would be nice! 
  2. If you want to learn how to knit lace, a small project like this is a good choice to start with.
  3. Ditto the above if you want to learn how to add beads to your knitting!
  4. Going out to the mailbox and finding one of these little kits....free! Sounds like fun to me!
  5.  Did I mention the yarn was the gorgeous 100% silk Andrea by Shaeffer Yarns?
Entering is free and easy--see details on SandraSingh's blog here
Good luck, I hope someone I know wins!



Boring disclosure stuff here! 
 I don't work for Sandra or her blog and did not receive any type of compensation...
though I did enter the contest  & would be thrilled to win!!

1 comment:

  1. Cool, thanks for blogging about the Giveaway. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete