Monday, January 3, 2011

FO: Knitty's "3 Tams"

This is one of the "3 Tams" from Knitty.com--I am pretty sure it is Tam B. I used Noro Kureyon and Brown Sheep Lambs Pride Worsted.


I loved making this, and best of all, Sarah loves wearing it! I blocked it over a big dinner plate. Since it is for an 8 year old, I ended up running some clear elastic through the ribbing to make it fit better. She has been wearing it everywhere, and it has held up beautifully. I like the finished look and LOVE that this pattern called for worsted weight--it worked up so quickly!

Here is the front view, modeled by Sarah, who is patiently waiting to get back to snowman-building:

1 comment:

  1. Great hat! I found your blog through the Blog Hub on ravelry. I'm paperstarfish at www.paperstarfish.prettyposies.com

    ReplyDelete