Sunday, January 16, 2011

FO: Play Food Donuts

Finished set of four donuts for our play picnic basket. Includes whole donuts in two sizes, a donut half (which is the same as the middle loop of my Seymour the Seamonster pattern) and a donut hole.
Calorie-free crocheted donuts



These were fun and easy to make, pattern will be available soon. I did not embellish these with anything, though you could add bead "sprinkles" easily enough. These are primarily for my three year old, so I wanted them to be "toddler friendly".

Made from my favorite "go-to" toy yarn, good, old fashioned Red Heart, so they should stand up to quite a bit of abuse.

2 comments:

  1. Yummy! I don't crochet but love seeing this play food. So cute! http://www.paperstarfish.prettyposies.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I see yo're a Disney expert. I just started following you on Twiiter (I'm brand new to it). We're planning our first family trip for Thanksgiving! I'm paper_starfish.

    ReplyDelete