Thursday, January 27, 2011

Snow Day!

Some pictures of the snow and a cute puppy, taken early this morning...


This is the ginormous oak tree that pelted us with acorns for most of the fall. I am trying to snap a good picture of each season...



Cleo loves the snow--it helps tire her out, too...she'll chase snowballs all over the yard, or just roll in the stuff!




















The path into the woods looked like something from Narnia...I fully expected Mr. Tumnus to step out and offer us a warm cup of tea!

The  gate was frozen shut and snow covered, so this was as far into the woods as we went... this time.












 Site of 2011 garden-to be!

3 comments:

  1. Your photos are beautiful and you are blessed to live in such an amazing place.
    Cleo is such a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tree is amazing! I so love trees, and I love how huge that one is. So pretty covered in snow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos! I love snow the best when it's on pictures and not in my yard :-)

    ReplyDelete