Friday, February 4, 2011

Contest / Knitting Project: Breaking Dawn Hoodie

Up next on the needles after I finish a beaded version of Pretty Thing by Stephanie Pearl-McPhee (who am I kidding, I am going to cast on right after I finish writing this and work on both at the same time):

I won the pattern and yarn to make this pretty hood!Yay!
This is the Breaking Dawn Chunky Heels Hood, by the wonderful Patricia Bishop of Knits4UDesigns. I love everything about it--from the clever, sock-inspired construction to the hefty gauge (which for you muggles, means it is a super fast knit). I have been walking Cleo in the cold morning, and at night, too, so the fact that this covers my ears is a plus, too!

I entered the contest on her blog (which you must visit, especially if you like to knit!) and actually won! Look at the pretty package she sent me:
Something quick and fun to knit away the dreary winter days!

Jealous yet? Don't be! You can get  your own copy of this pretty pattern on Ravelry (you can check the progress of my hoodie there as well).

Boring disclosure stuff here! 
 I don't work for Patricia or her blog and did not receive any type of compensation...
though I did enter the contest  & was thrilled to win!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow you are a lucky blogger..loving that you won..

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great prize. Congratulations. That turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! I am excited to get started--love to finish it before the next nasty cold wave!

    ReplyDelete