Thursday, March 24, 2011

FO: Girls Boutique Outfit now with Chicks!

 SO its no secret we're a little chick happy around here right now! The babies are GROWING so fast--they are starting to look like real chickens!

Inspired by our chick-happy life, here is a cute little outfit perfect for a farm visit--this one is a custom, but I am thinking of making one for Charlotte, I am happy with how it turned out and think it would look cute on her!

I like the red and white ticking, and wasn't sure about the chick fabric, but it works, I think. I used my own pattern, but this could easily be duplicated by using a commercial pattern and adding some extra details.

Close up of the chicken-themed cuff

Shirt close up!
This was fun to make--I love making kids clothing, it really goes so quickly since the pieces are so small.

1 comment: