Tuesday, March 22, 2011

FO: Recycled Juice Pouch Easter Bags

Old juice pouches + marabou=cute Easter bags
So, I won't let my kids have Capri Suns or other sugary drinks (only two like juice anyway, and Juicy Juice seems to work just fine).

The only downside to this health concious decision? I have to go begging for colorful juice pouches to craft with. (Try explaining that to a Mom/friend--"I don't give my kids those gross drinks, but you do, so can I can the pouches? KThanxBye).

Each bag takes two matching pouches (use a sharp sewing needle in the machine. The maribou is sewn on, but I am guessing that a plastic friendly glue would work as well.

Cute recycled craft, just in time to be Easter purses for little girls...and if you hit up a friend for the used juiceboxes and use on-hand trim....free!

1 comment:

  1. That is super cute! It reminds me of the CapriSun pouch purses my sister and her friend made years ago!

    ReplyDelete